Growing as a kid...........

 In my childhood, i played traditional indian games with my friends.Those days, we go to others home to watch TV & sit in front of it 1-2 hours.I also played with rented cycle, having lots of fun and enjoyment in it.
          As i grow up in lower middle class family, i lived in chal. I learn upto 7th std in municipal school. In those days, we had only one teacher to teach for entire year, so we grew up as family.This type of teaching  we enjoyed very well.........as a kids mind we sing songs, played many games within class as we didn't have playground.
       Out of week, we got 3-4 days some biscuit, dates or ladoos.We all enjoyed that childhood life.We had teacher who really gonna mad to teach me calculation, when i was in 3rd std.But after lots of efforts for many days, by practice i got it.At that time i like maths & it continued to forever in my life.For developing reading skill we got story boo once a week, then we shared those books,also drawn many cartoon and many many things that i couldn't describe.
      Once at parent meeting in school, at that time i was in 4th std. and for parent meeting i called my mother.I remember, at that meeting madam told my mother "aapka beta bahot shant hai." & thats true for me not for childhood but also for rest of life.In my class only boys, as girls school commense in morning and our at mid day 12'O'clock.so we didn't bound to any rulls or anything else like free birds flying in the sky.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro......... Some initials*

Enthusiastic mind.........!